We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running.
A PHP Developer who writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Deep knowledge of Stripe and SendGrid API.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- A cover letter must be attached to your application, and so we know you read everything, tell us what your favorite fruit is
- Good experience of development and HTML frameworks
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas